- Location: Irving, Texas
- Type: Contract
- Job #27135
Growing healthcare organization headquartered in North Texas is looking to grow one of the strategic programs within the company.
As an Analyst and Project Coordinator, you will receive minimal oversight and guidance to perform analyses, data management, and research.
Will need to understand data source and business processes and how they fit into overall business needs.
Responsibilities will be to Interpret trends, regulatory changes, and / or forecasts and anticipates impact for the company.
Answers methodology and data source questions from internal teams through use of available data sources, documentation processes, and data methodology tools.
• Researches and identifies relevant data sources; incorporates understanding of business drivers into analysis
• Defines requirement dashboards and reports that enable information sharing with stakeholders
• Works closely with stakeholders (internal and external / members) to ensure quality and timely project delivery
• Establishes and maintains relationships with stakeholders to effectively manage expectations
• Prepares analysis and related recommendations in accordance to established guidelines or client needs; communicates outcomes back to internal and external audiences
• May present recommendations to manager and provide guidance in selecting from different alternatives
• Assists with planning and participate in stakeholder meetings to gather requirements and / or understand current business processes
• Receives minimal guidance to develop and maintain data sets
About The InSource Group:
The InSource Group supplies select information technology specialists to some of the area's most prominent companies. We are looking for candidates who can make an immediate, positive impact when placed with our clients.
The InSource Group's proven recruiting process ensures you are well matched with potential employers. Our account managers and recruiters have a depth of industry experience that enables us to place you in the optimal setting for your skill set and job requirements. We match candidates and clients so successfully, our client satisfaction on placements is greater than 99 percent.