- Location: Plano, Texas
- Type: Contract
- Job #26093
North Dallas company is looking for a Senior Angular Developer with in-depth hands on development experience to work on new application. This is a contract position.
The Senior Angular Developer’s main responsibility is to design and development the front end for the new application. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a passion to code, a curiosity to solve problems in innovative ways, and compassion when working with multiple internal team members to accomplish a shared vision. Some one who also possess a good level of communication to foster collaboration and partnership across a variety of team members.
Defining customer experience
- Work with Business Analyst, UX Designer and Business Teams and contribute towards customer experience in the tool
- Collaborate with the creative and UX teams and during the creation screens and wireframes.
- Contribute towards identifying how to improve the customer's experience in a phased approach
- Use data and prototypes to test concepts and theories
Choose the best technical solution
- Work closely with the tech lead and solutions architects to analyze possible technical solutions for business needs.
- Work with UX team in identifying and creating global components that can be reused.
- Using Agile principles; create features and stories to guide development and implementation of the chosen solution
- When required develop code (Proof Of Concept) to test concepts and theories
- On board on the existing framework and contribute to adding new modules to the main application.
- Evaluate existing framework and come up with recommendations.
- Strong focus on software quality via developer level testing and test automation
- Contribute towards design review and approval process and follow up to closure
Ensure project execution is smooth and on time
- Raise potential scope/technical issues to the team
- Estimate work and be accountable for delivering on tasks and communicate that in a timely fashion.
- Support the entire application lifecycle, including concept, design, test, release phases
Ensure the project's success when launched
- Research competitors and issues in the market that may hinder success
- Work with Marketing and Pricing teams to compete in the market
- Coordinate with Operations and Communications teams to ensure proper use and support of the solution
- Work with Technology Support teams to monitor and ensure the robustness of the solution
Create a solution that the support team can support
- Document all technical design, code, build and release procedures.
- Do the required knowledge transfer to the support team.
This role will work closely with IT and Business teams:
- Enterprise Architects
- Scrum Team
- Data Team
- Digital Team
- 5+ years of experience with AngularJS.
- Bachelor and/or Master Degree in a Relevant Field of Study (i.e. Computer Science, Web Development, Graphic Design, New Media, Engineering, Liberal Arts, etc.)
- Good understanding of cloud-based application deployment
- Knowledge of industry-standard application architectures, design patterns and technology standards and best practices
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum methodology
- Self-Organize and must be able to work under tight deadlines and reliably deliver work of the highest standards on time
- Clear communications and ability to curate information for various audiences
- Deep experience in designing and developing highly scalable, highly available and maintainable internet applications.
- Ability to learn and stay up to date on new technologies and trends
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong sense of ownership
- Extensive experience and deep knowledge of AngularJS, Angular Material, ES6, SASS
- Additional experience with React, Angular 2+, Typescript is preferred
- Good working knowledge of implementing micros services, web services, RESTful interfaces
- Deep knowledge of OOD methodology, responsive design,
- Experience with Unit Testing(Karma, Jasmine).
- Experience with maven, Gradle, Git, Gulp, ANT .
- Knowledge of relational databases and noSQL databases, preferably with MongoDB.
- Experience with Tomcat Servers.
- Experience with Agile Tools and technologies.
- Experience with DevOps Tools (CircleCi, Buildmaster, Sonar, AWS Code Pipeline is preferred).
- Knowledge of web security vulnerabilities, such as XSS, CSRF etc.
Since 1992 The InSource Group has provided Information Technology staffing and consulting services to clients ranging from start ups to Fortune 500 companies.
We measure our services both in terms of performance metrics and most importantly the positive impact that our consultants have on our clients business!