- Location: Dallas
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #26833
Dallas company is looking for an API Developer.
Qualified candidate will play a vital role in the IT department.
This position will assist in the development of our software systems, including Salesforce. This role will require expertise in SQL and MySQL, API development, and Salesforce development.
The Software Developer must be able to build software by writing code, modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, create performance improvements and upgrades, and manage all testing and validation procedures.
• Consult with the Director of IT, System Administrator, and various departments on projects and proposals, and limitations or capabilities.
• Analyze information to make recommendations and plans for the installation of new systems or modifications of current systems.
• Modify software for fixes, performance improvements, and interface upgrades.
• Write and implement efficient code for designing and managing software programs.
• Create and implement quality assurance procedures, software tools, processes, and metrics. • Configure new and enhanced functionality in the Salesforce platform using declarative and programmatic solutions.
• Create and implement system testing and validation procedures.
• Provide Salesforce maintenance and support for deployments, refreshes, release evaluation, data management, etc.
• Prepare reports on project specifications and status updates.
• Create and lead demos and reviews with the team.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree.
• 5+ years of software development.
• Salesforce development experience is highly preferred.
• Proficient with SQL and MySQL.
• Strong knowledge of API development.
• Strong knowledge of Node.js.
•Technical expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of software.
Since 1992 The InSource Group has provided Information Technology staffing and consulting services to clients ranging from start ups to Fortune 500 companies.
We measure our services both in terms of performance metrics and most importantly the positive impact that our consultants have on our clients business!