- Location: Coppell
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #26930
Dallas client is seeking an AppDynamics Architect who will be a member of the Cloud Visibility team.
This person needs to have experience designing, developing, and deploying AppDynamics based solutions in both on premise and cloud-based environments. This person will help design and implement multiple AppDynamics projects to enhance our observability/visibility platform.
- Core responsibilities include architecting our Observability platform for company SaaS Platform focusing on AppDynamics.
- The SaaS visibility team is a global architecture team created to work with everybody from product development to end customers to provide real-time alerting, analytics and correlation through ML/AI, and insights through advanced dashboarding.
- To help move our global monitoring from reactive to preventative.
What you’ll do?
- Acting as a senior leader to architect and develop our visibility platform focusing on AppDynamics advanced use cases.
- Build out our use of AppDynamics to support hundreds of customers
- Use AI/ML to enable preventive insights
- Provide creative methods of taking terabytes of information to easily understood visual dashboards and alerts
- Will further define and build our observability platform
- Develop and document future state.
- Help build a collaborative culture through delivery of functionality in a DevOps model.
- Be a leader and expert on AppDynamics practices and components
- Be an evangelist of AppDynamics in the company
- Lead, teach and develop AppDynamics talent throughout the organization.
- Design and implement AppDynamics maintenance and operation standards.
- Scope and implement AppDynamics projects, from start-to-finish, including but not limited to:
- Gathering requirements
- Data ingestion (forwarders, API calls, DB queries, modular inputs)
- Mapping data fields to CIM
- Dashboard Creation and iteration
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a AppDynamics Architect/Engineer in a business critical environment
- Experience with all components of a AppDynamics environment (APM, EUM, Business Insights, AIOps)
- Experience with ML/AI technologies
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and how components correlate (servers [Windows and Linux], databases, storage arrays, networking equipment, Active directory, etc.)
- Have led initiatives and collaboration across global teams
- Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements across Cloud infrastructure.
- Experience using AppDynamics to monitor a public cloud (Azure)
- Prepares and maintains systems and application support documentation and schematics.
- Experience with other APM tools (i.e. SignalFX)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Excellent problem solving, planning and organizing skills.
- Agile thinker with adaptability to changing priorities
- Experience with leading a global team
Since 1992 The InSource Group has provided Information Technology staffing and consulting services to clients ranging from start ups to Fortune 500 companies.
We measure our services both in terms of performance metrics and most importantly the positive impact that our consultants have on our clients business!