- Location: Coppell, Texas
- Remote: Remote
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #38113
Dallas based client is looking for an Application Support Developer. This is a direct hire position.
- Deliver support for applications, providing timely response to technical questions and problems.
- Log and track basic problems / works tickets with external product vendors or support organization.
- Be an active member in the Agile SCRUM team to help write stories, groom backlog and contribute in all aspects of the Sprint process.
- Participate in the design, testing and/or documentation of new or existing applications, which includes upgrades, enhancements bug fixes, as assigned.
- Properly document solutions, through the use of various tools, to clearly communicate to business and technical users.
- Utilize technical competencies to identify root cause of system issues and work with development team to provide technical solutions for end users.
- Proactively monitor production applications.
- Perform projects and other activities as assigned.
- Detail-oriented and thorough in organizing technical information and tasks.
- Able to communicate effectively with team members, customers, peers, and management – written and oral.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Forward thinker that understands the business implications of technical solutions as well as the effect on customers.
- Self -directed management of work and results, works under minimal supervision.
- Flexible and adaptive in a changing environment with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer Science or related business area is required.
- 1-2 years of experience in software development, reporting, and application support preferred.
- Excellent GPA.
- Proven track record of excellence.
- Passionate about technology and learning new technologies.
- Firm understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Experience with developing and consuming Web Services.
- Knowledge of SalesForce.com a plus
About The InSource Group: When you are looking for a new career opportunity, you need an advocate with strong connections within the best companies. The InSource Group supplies select information technology specialists like you, to some of the nation's most prominent companies, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500. The InSource Group's proven recruiting process ensures you are well matched with potential employers. We will assist you with your resume and interviewing techniques as well as provide you background information on the companies and people you choose to interview with. Our account managers and recruiters have a depth of industry experience that enables us to place you in the optimal setting for your skill set, culture preference and job requirements. We match candidates and clients so successfully our client satisfaction on placements is greater than 99 percent.