- Location: Irving, Texas
- Type: Contract
- Job #27476
Growing national healthcare organization is looking to bring on an Automation Test Engineer that has verifiable hands on experience using Selenium (UI).
The Software Quality Assurance Engineer is a hands-on and driven individual who performs complex testing tasks, test planning, scheduling, and testing to assure that developed products meet design specifications and are within total quality management limits and standards.
In addition, the Automation Test Engineer is responsible for architecting new automated test strategies and frameworks and demonstrates innovation, leadership, collaboration, and mentorship skills.
- Lead, plan, schedule and implement testing for projects, define test objectives, write scripts (manual and automated)
- Formulate test plans including systems analysis, risk analysis, dependency analysis, writing and plotting test strategies, and determines how to report defects (pre/post- production)
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical people, both oral and written
- Architect, implement and manage automated suites of black-box and white-box test scripts
- Identify product issues and write detailed bug reports during the product development cycle
- Communicate and coordinate with peers and senior-level individuals in cross-functional groups to articulate and compare alternative testing approaches necessary.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Strong SQA SDLC process experience in test strategy and test plan creation as well as experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Experience testing with Web Services testing
- Experience with both manual and automated testing, including web-based and windows-based applications
- Experience developing automation for functional/integration tests (Mocha, Postman)
- Experience developing automation in Selenium (UI)
- Ability to understand complex software applications and systems and build supporting test strategies
To be a good fit with the team you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Keen attention to detail
- An overwhelming desire to find bugs and identify risk
- Advocate for quality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer related field preferred with five (5) to eight (8) years’ experience and/or equivalent work experience in Software Testing.
About The InSource Group:
When you are looking for a new career opportunity, you need an advocate with strong connections within the best companies. The InSource Group supplies select information technology specialists like you, to some of the nation's most prominent companies, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500.
The InSource Group's proven recruiting process ensures you are well matched with potential employers. We will assist you with your resume and interviewing techniques as well as provide you background information on the companies and people you choose to interview with. Our account managers and recruiters have a depth of industry experience that enables us to place you in the optimal setting for your skill set, culture preference and job requirements. We match candidates and clients so successfully our client satisfaction on placements is greater than 99 percent.