- Location: Coppell
- Type: Contract
- Job #27023
Dallas company is seeking an Enterprise Azure Cloud Technical Architect to be an integral part of the Cloud Services Design Team (CSDT)
- CSDT- Closed loop collaboration with Architecture, PD, Operations, Support, and Pricing in the development of related delivery standards for BY SaaS. This includes design, documentation and alignment of the BY SaaS foundational architecture in collaboration with product development in support of product modernization workstreams of new and existing applications and services.
What you’ll do?
- Contribute to the SaaS transformation and modernization of legacy products/solutions for SaaS enablement
- Leveraging your experience in IaaS, PaaS and SaaS hosting, by working closely with engineering, cloud operations, and product development with the result of producing architectural blueprints and services that are core to company cloud ecosystem
- Provide input with evaluating and introducing new tools and technologies
- Owning and mastering product technology, and their ecosystems, to strengthen and generalize this knowledge across SaaS engineering teams
- Advocate adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, and blue printing
- Bachelors (STEM) degree preferred
Cloud & Architecture related experience:
- Minimum of 3+ years in a solution architecture role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms
- Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM
- Experience building and supporting mission critical technology components with DR capabilities
- Experience with multi-tier system and service design and development for large enterprises
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools such as Ansible, DSC, Puppet, Chef, Salt
- Experience with claims-based authentication (SAML/OAuth/OIDC/Azure B2C), MFA, and RBAC
- 5 + years Azure Architecture experience is highly desirable
- Microsoft Azure Architect (AZ-300/301 or equivalent) certification is highly desirable
- Demonstrable experience with Azure, Azure Stack, and Azure AD with strong knowledge of Kubernetes and Azure Kubernetes
- Experience with networking and networking technologies eg: (Firewalls (L7), Load balancers (F5, Azure traffic manager, Azure load balancer, Azure Application Gateway/WAF)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge and understanding of software development full lifecycle methodologies, patterns, frameworks, libraries and tools as you’d work closely with our Product Development teams,
- Relational, graph and/or unstructured data technologies such as SQL Server, Azure SQL, Azure Data Lake, HD Insights, Hadoop, MongoDB, MySQL, Couchbase
- Data ingestion technologies or standards such as SFTP/FTP, AS2, Azure Data Factory, SSIS
- Experience with visualization tools such as Power BI
Since 1992 The InSource Group has provided Information Technology staffing and consulting services to clients ranging from start ups to Fortune 500 companies.
We measure our services both in terms of performance metrics and most importantly the positive impact that our consultants have on our clients business!