- Location: Dallas, Texas
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #27689
Dallas based company is looking for a Back End Developer. This is a direct hire position.
The Backend Developer will be responsible for building software solutions while adhering to best practices. The Backend Developer will collaborate with product management, and engineering teams to implement optimal solutions, automation and efficiencies.
• Provide software development services and technical support required by project.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C# code for both new and existing applications.
• Analyze business requirements translate into an actionable plan.
• Write technical specifications and other forms of documentation.
• Complete project assignments and special projects commensurate with job expectations.
• Experience in multi-tier products with web and mobile clients on the Microsoft C#/.NET/SQL Server technology stack.
• Knowledgeable about software design and architectural patterns, such as event-driven pub/sub and DDD.
• Good experience working in an Agile environment.
• Expert at designing, coding, and implementing with 24/7 stability, performance, scalability requirements in mind.
• Preferred experience with PaaS cloud providers (e.g. Azure, AWS) and working with virtualized systems, including application servers, databases, and networking infrastructure.
Since 1992 The InSource Group has provided Information Technology staffing and consulting services to clients ranging from start ups to Fortune 500 companies.
We measure our services both in terms of performance metrics and most importantly the positive impact that our consultants have on our clients business!