- Location: Princeton, New Jersey
- Type: Contract To Hire
- Job #26861
Client in Princeton NJ is looking for a Back End Java Developer with ELK experience. This is a contract to hire position.
Under the direction of the Director of Content Management Systems, the Senior Software Developer will work as part of the CM systems applications team in designing, developing, enhancing, and supporting software/applications to support content management operations. You will join a highly-collaborative team that is passionate about technology and the challenges of large-scale content and data management, that is driven to develop lasting and affordable solutions to operations teams and users.
As a Back End Java Developer, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on high performing, high throughput multi-threaded applications and will need very good problem-solving and debugging skills, and come up with strategies to solve them. You will be part of a self-organizing team where architecting, designing and implementation of system enhancements are collectively determined and implemented along with QA engineers:
– Architect, design and implement features/enhancements as needed by the business.
– Perform analysis and improve performance and throughput of the systems.
– Identify bottlenecks, problems, and come up with strategies to resolve them.
– Identify and implement solutions for automated monitoring of the systems.
– Make improvements in the applications so that it needs lesser manual intervention and facilitates automated monitoring and correcting problems.
– Perform system maintenance and application deployments on a regular basis.
– Identify bottlenecks and problems in the architecture and suggest strategies to improve.
Experience and Skills
– Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent is preferred.
– Excellent, demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.
– Demonstrated ability to work well in a small team environment.
– Good aptitude to provide support to business users of the system.
– Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies.
– Experience in designing and implementing backend applications using Java, Spring, Spring Boot, JPA, Hibernate, RDBMS, etc.
– Experience in service based architectures including web-services, service-discovery (Eureka).
– Experience in working with QA Engineers enhancing QA Automation frameworks using Cucumber/Selenium, etc.
– Experience in working with ELK stack, MongoDB, Kafka.
Since 1992 The InSource Group has provided Information Technology staffing and consulting services to clients ranging from start ups to Fortune 500 companies.
We measure our services both in terms of performance metrics and most importantly the positive impact that our consultants have on our clients business!