- Location: Dallas
- Type: Contract
- Job #27389
Dallas client is looking for a Back End Node.js Software Developer.
Essential Job Functions:
• Reviews and develops requirements, generates designs, provides rough order of magnitude estimates, implements, and performs unit testing
• Integrating production grade Node.js applications with CI pipelines like git and Jenkins
• Collaborate with our team of educational application designers, graphic artists, back-end systems engineers, QA, and operational teams to ensure the timely delivery of high value educational software products
• Demonstrates strong communication and inter-personal skills to negotiate different perspectives and goals
• Holds themselves to a high standard of quality and works with the broader team to ensure that the products meet those standards
• Works independently on multiple projects at one time, balancing needs, and deadlines
• Troubleshoot problems of a complex nature
• Supports systems that he/she has, and has not implemented
• Keeps informed of technical advances.
• Proposes changes based on newer technology
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Minimum of five years of software engineering experience
• Minimum of three years of software engineering experience building multi-tier enterprise applications
• Proficiency in server-side programing with Node.js
• Experience with a relational database, like MS-SQL Server
• Demonstrated track record of designing, developing, and delivering Node.js based applications written with TypeScript.
• Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline or relevant work experience
• Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Git and Nexus
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Preferred, not required Skills and Abilities
• Greater than eight years engineering experience
• Experience with building or consuming RESTful or JSONRPC services • Experience with MS SQL Server 2014+
• Experience with Angular.io, React, or other similar JS libraries.
Since 1992 The InSource Group has provided Information Technology staffing and consulting services to clients ranging from start ups to Fortune 500 companies.
We measure our services both in terms of performance metrics and most importantly the positive impact that our consultants have on our clients business!