- Location: Dallas, Texas
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #26847
Stable company that manufactures a household product and is based here in the North Dallas area is seeking a Business Intelligence Developer to join our Information Systems team in our Dallas, Texas office.
The Business Intelligence Developer is part of a team responsible for supporting internal/external reporting, ad-hoc reporting, and on-demand analytics for the organization.
Under the direction of the Senior Manager of Business Intelligence, this individual will participate in the planning, design, development and implementation of solutions to address ongoing business reporting opportunities and needs.
• Communicate effectively across multiple departments and with stakeholders to review business requirements and propose solutions.
• Maintain data integrity and ongoing quality of delivered solutions.
• Analyze, design and build solutions using Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
• Support ad hoc reporting as necessary.
• Identify data quality issues and work with appropriate teams to resolve them.
• Create relational and dimensional models for BI related projects.
• Develop ETL routines using SSIS to populate a data warehouse.
• Requires strong knowledge of SQL (T-SQL)
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast-paced environment
• Analytical mind, critical thinker and problem solver
• Proven experience working in a team oriented, collaborative environment
Most critical HARD requirements are:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience with SQL in day to day operations
- SSRS/SSIS/SSAS/Tableau are not hard requirements but would be a nice to have.
About The InSource Group: The InSource Group supplies select information technology specialists to some of the area's most prominent companies. We are looking for candidates who can make an immediate, positive impact when placed with our clients.
The InSource Group's proven recruiting process ensures you are well matched with potential employers. Our account managers and recruiters have a depth of industry experience that enables us to place you in the optimal setting for your skill set and job requirements. We match candidates and clients so successfully, our client satisfaction on placements is greater than 99 percent.