- Location: Coppell, Texas
- Type: Contract To Hire
- Job #26437
Dallas based company is looking for a Business Analyst. This is a contract to hire position.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for helping the business become more efficient and effective through technology and business process enhancements. As part of the Product Design team, this role requires a curious and creative person to iterate on Business and Customer needs and deliver results in an agile development environment.
- Experience in Payroll Tax Services, Payroll, Benefits Administration, or Financial & Accounting systems.
- Act as key liaison with business owners, stakeholders, and development team to gather, analyze, and translate business and technical requirements into scalable solutions.
- Utilize their “mind for business” and the Agile methodology to iteratively create effective problem statements and user stories to deliver exceptional solutions that meet and exceed business objectives.
- Conduct deep dives into business process and function to evaluate, consult, and provide effective analysis in support of the development and implementation of proprietary software.
- Design solutions and lead the efforts related to, End User Testing and Training, Change management, and Process Redesign for enhancements as well as new systems.
- Properly document solutions, through the use of various tools, to clearly communicate requirements, roles, and responsibilities to business and technical users.
- Possess exceptional communication skills with the ability to talk to both business, UX Designers and technical teams from both OSV and our customers.
- Relevant experience in analysis, requirement gathering, design and development of enterprise application systems following an agile iterative approach.
- A forward thinker that understands the business implications of technical solutions as well as the effect on customers.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years of progressive experience in analysis, requirements gathering, design and development of enterprise application systems.
- BA/BS degree in Technology, Engineering, Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience in process discovery and documentation including developing flow diagrams for business users and developers interfacing with ERP systems.
- 3+ years of experience in defining business roles and documenting technical system specifications
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience working with projects built on Salesforce.
- Relevant experience in Benefits Administration, Financial & Accounting or Payroll Services. Workday and Salesforce experience a plus.
- Certifications in usability or relevant experience in visual design and wireframing tools.
Since 1992 The InSource Group has provided Information Technology staffing and consulting services to clients ranging from start ups to Fortune 500 companies.
We measure our services both in terms of performance metrics and most importantly the positive impact that our consultants have on our clients business!