- Location: Dallas, Texas
- Type: Contract
- Job #27057
Come be part of a "rock star" team as a Technical Business Systems Analyst.
If you enjoy working in some of the hottest technology and have a passion for being first to market with new concepts then you are the one for us.
You must know what it takes to handle multiple digital and mobile projects…..
In this role, you will be part of a technical team within the digital eCommerce/Retail space and you will need to be experienced juggling multiple projects simultaneously.
We need someone who is able to work in a very fast-paced environment with many moving parts, that has knowledge of website design and development, start up product environment, and someone who is able to work in multiple roles as necessary to get client virtual events delivered.
This person will be expected to be willing to jump in and learn everything they can as quickly as they can would be great. They need to be flexible and able to work without too much direction. We have a lot of moving parts on each of these projects so just the ability to be agile and get along with everyone in what is a fast-paced environment.
The more technical the better. There are lots of 3rd party integrations and cross-platform functionality.
The ideal candidate will collaborate with the product owner, platform architect, technology leadership, and business channel managers to elicit and document business and functional requirements from multiple systems and clients.
Contribute to the design of an application by defining needs and recommending solutions that will maximize the value delivered by the platform to stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with the Product Owners and Stakeholders to elicit and define assigned requirements.
- Capture non-functional requirements (e.g. supported browsers, security, system performance expectations, etc.).
- Provide significant input to system specification and design.
- Gather detailed business, functional and non-functional requirements in the form or user stories with acceptance criteria.
- Identify opportunities for business process improvements – communicate and close associated gaps with relevant Stakeholders.
- Produce deliverables as needed (e.g. software requirements documents, use cases, use case diagrams, workflow diagrams, process diagrams and detailed user stories).
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance (QA) and the development team to ensure assigned requirements are understood.
- Attend demos and review developed requirements for accuracy.
- Participate in required testing/validation of system fixes and features, which may include creating actual test cases or reviewing test cases created by QA.
- Support User Acceptance Testing
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience as an Agile Business Analyst
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies and an understanding of Agile processes (e.g. user stories, sprints, etc.)
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Basic technical skills and background as needed to support the oversight of development and management of complex applications
- Able to plan ahead and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Basic technical understanding of eCommerce technologies
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Must possess attention to detail
About The InSource Group:When you are looking for a new career opportunity, you need an advocate with strong connections within the best companies. The InSource Group supplies select information technology specialists like you, to some of the nation's most prominent companies, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500. The InSource Group's proven recruiting process ensures you are well matched with potential employers. We will assist you with your resume and interviewing techniques as well as provide you background information on the companies and people you choose to interview with. Our account managers and recruiters have a depth of industry experience that enables us to place you in the optimal setting for your skill set, culture preference and job requirements. We match candidates and clients so successfully our client satisfaction on placements is greater than 99 percent.