- Location: Dallas
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #26857
Business Development Manager
Do you have staffing and/or technology experience and want to work with a fun growing team that has over 25 years of experience in Texas?
Job Objective: Achieve monthly placement and headcount goals and other activity based metrics (Job Orders, Send Outs, Client Visits, etc.). Ensure client satisfaction through regular contact with Hiring Managers and proactively resolving their issues.
· New client acquisition growth thru cold calling, marketing campaigns, personal branding, business development events, and customer visits.
· Effectively utilize Bullhorn software to track and record daily activities and maintain and manage a prospect pipeline through the established sales stages
· Develop and grow client database by marketing The InSource Group services for contract and fulltime positions
· Responsible for qualifying job orders with the client, internal job postings, resume submittals, interview scheduling, interview preparations, salary and rate negotiation.
· Make effective use of all marketing capabilities to solidify The InSource Group presence in DFW marketplace
We look for candidates that have a strong work ethic, that has personal accountability, that can work in a mature professional culture with high expectations, and that can overcome adversity.
We offer 401k, Benefits, competitive comp plan, paid parking, great central location for Dallas and Ft Worth, tenured team, but mostly, the team you will work with – will be one of the best teams you have ever met.
Since 1992 The InSource Group has provided Information Technology staffing and consulting services to clients ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.