- Location: Irving, Texas
- Type: Contract
- Job #27136
Growing healthcare organization headquartered in North Texas is looking to grow one of the strategic programs within the company.
As a Business Specialist will support the business activities by maintaining accurate data and providing ad hoc and advanced analytical and / or reporting assistance, following preset guidelines or proposing alternative processes. Excel and MS Word and Outlook with some SQL are the tools to be used in this role.
Analyzes, investigates, and resolves data discrepancies, working with internal and external stakeholders
• Tracks, reviews, and manipulates data from multiple sources, using more advanced tool functionality
• Maintains metrics and trends on project / program effectiveness using Excel
• Generates standard reports to support department activities; works with other departments and / or third party contacts to validate data and correct discrepancies
• Reviews, analyzes, and / or processes data and records following established procedures and guidelines to identify and address potential issues
• Supports department activities through research for special projects as requested
• Communicates and / or trains stakeholders on company tools, processes, and assets (e.g.,websites, contract terms, letter of commitment) in meetings or one-on-one training sessions
• Develops recommendations and alternatives to meet business needs of assigned areas
• Provides general project support as requested
• May participate in planning, coordinating, and executing meetings
• Creates and proposes alternative workflow steps or processes outside of established procedures
About The InSource Group:
The InSource Group supplies select information technology specialists to some of the area's most prominent companies. We are looking for candidates who can make an immediate, positive impact when placed with our clients.
The InSource Group's proven recruiting process ensures you are well matched with potential employers. Our account managers and recruiters have a depth of industry experience that enables us to place you in the optimal setting for your skill set and job requirements. We match candidates and clients so successfully, our client satisfaction on placements is greater than 99 percent.