- Location: Dallas, Texas
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #27092
The Client Manager has total account responsibility and their key focus is around analyzing the client’s whitespace and business requirements. The Client Manager will have the ability to influence clients to use Organization’s solutions through demonstrative value-add in the client’s terms. The CM will take ownership of a range of accounts within the mid-market or enterprise segments by advocating for client requirements while keeping sight of the need to drive revenue and margins for CLIENT.
- Regularly achieve quota through prospecting, qualifying, and closing opportunities with assigned clients and prospects
- Effectively present employer’s portfolio/resources for maximum impact
- Engages key stakeholders within prospects/clients to gain an understanding of the business issues and objectives
- Maintain territory forecast and activity planning on a regular basis
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required, preferably in IT or business
- Knowledge of relevant aspects of the IT industry is required
- Work Experience Required
- Client Managers typically have at least 3-5+ years of successful, directly relevant selling experience
- Direct geographic experience strongly preferred
- Experience in collaborative selling environments required
- Experience in consultative selling is required