- Location: Irving, Texas
- Type: Contract
- Job #27584
Growth oriented healthcare organization is seeking a person that has experience with extensive Lab experience is very familiar with some of the following:
This individual is expected to work closely with leaders and provide assistance as necessary.
This position uses clinical expertise to review product data housed within many of the company's legacy systems to ensure correct categorization within the guidelines.
- Review product categorization for products in a timely
- Provide clinical expertise in grouping categories – specific CURRENT experience in Lab and familiar with most all of the equipment, components and solutions used in the lab.
- Provide Lab and other alternative categorization options as required by suppliers and business partners
- Maximize use of system tools and procedures to maximize accuracy and minimize cycle time
- Utilize research tools and judgment to ensure data is categorized correctly
- Work closely with business units within organization to provide assistance or research as needed
- Collaborate with subject matter experts when necessary to resolve product or data issues
- Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, and self-driven;
- Thrives working with talented teams seeking to achieve superior results;
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Must have clinical Lab experience and/or Lab Tech experience.
- Must be attentive to detail, flexible and enjoy working as part of a team
- Ability to effectively manage multi-dimensional and complex tasks
- Solid critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Embraces evolving requirements and specifications
- Possesses excellent and concise written & oral communication skills;
- Enjoys solving challenging problems;
- Bachelor’s degree desired but not required.
The Person looking for should have proficient level of knowledge of Excel and know how to use the computer for research.
Someone who provided technical, clinical support and troubleshooting within a Clinical Lab environment. Maybe they provided in-service training for equipment and/or worked in the lab with the solutions.
Proficient verbal and written communication.
Basic Excel knowledge.
About The InSource Group:
When you are looking for a new career opportunity, you need an advocate with strong connections within the best companies. The InSource Group supplies select information technology specialists like you, to some of the nation's most prominent companies, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500.
The InSource Group's proven recruiting process ensures you are well matched with potential employers. We will assist you with your resume and interviewing techniques as well as provide you background information on the companies and people you choose to interview with.
Our account managers and recruiters have a depth of industry experience that enables us to place you in the optimal setting for your skill set, culture preference and job requirements. We match candidates and clients so successfully our client satisfaction on placements is greater than 99 percent.