- Location: Irving, Texas
- Type: Contract
- Job #27079
Healthcare organization in the DFW area is looking for a couple of experienced Staffing Analysts that preferably have experience staffing for some type of medical nurses.
Should have experience reviewing professionals resumes for various roles across the nation and make sure they are qualified to work within the hospital environment.
This is a super fast-paced environment and will need to work accurately with a sense of urgency.
Must be people oriented, able to read people and have good interpersonal skills and intuition.
Will focus on the Staffing portion of the job duties for a number of acute care facilities.
Should be one that follows processes, be organized as will be responsible for uploading all certs and documents in the system within compressed amounts of time.
Will take job requirements from the various organizations, screen the resumes, as well as the providers of the resumes, coordinate infinite amounts of details leading to employment for contract healthcare professionals.
Conducts analyses and research to produce results and identify solutions to complex problems.
Interprets trends, regulatory changes and/or forecasts and anticipates impact for the company.
May present recommendations to management and provide guidance in selecting alternatives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities will vary by member, but may include:
- Responsible for managing all daily staffing needs, coordinate orientation schedules, communicate profile validation, etc.
- Screen candidate resume submissions to member and contractual specifications
- Assist with interview schedules and coordinate as needed by member
- Serve as a check and balance to ensure proper assignment creation and detail offers with member, vendor, and internal customers.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all fulfillment aspects for all MSP member accounts; account expert for designated member.
- Prepare weekly and ad hoc reports as required
- Provide feedback and suggestions about process modifications and areas for improvement.
- Manage each deadline and task identified by member need; maintain all SLA specified by member and internal expectations.
- Customer Service
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with assigned members, vendors, and other internal groups.
- Internal Controls
- Support and positively impact the company’s financial plan by demonstrating strict cost accountability.
- Complete regular status and action item reports and communicate findings with team members and member.
- Other duties and tasks, as assigned
Minimum Qualifications & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred (Healthcare Administration, Healthcare Management, Medical Office Management or other healthcare related program will be given preference)
- 2+ years’ experience in customer service related role preferably in healthcare staffing and/or staffing technology preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and problem solving skills; Ability to effect and manage change
- Strong attention to detail skills; highly organized.
- Understanding of process assessment, management, and improvement preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work in as an individual in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output
- Intermediate knowledge of all MS Office Products
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies.
About The InSource Group:
When you are looking for a new career opportunity, you need an advocate with strong connections within the best companies.
The InSource Group supplies select information technology specialists like you, to some of the nation's most prominent companies, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500.
The InSource Group's proven recruiting process ensures you are well matched with potential employers.
We match candidates and clients so successfully our client satisfaction on placements is greater than 99 percent.