- Location: Irving, Texas
- Type: Contract
- Job #26524
Growing healthcare organization is looking for euither a Pharmacy Tech that has a solid understanding of medications or someone that has a broad knowledge base of CPT Coding. This project will be to work on a Clinical Utilization effort with work to be done at the Irving Corporate office.
Responsible for mapping and quality review of the data in the online member-facing reports.
• Provide members with accurate comparative data and information
• Map member data to standardized lexicon
• Monitor and document related mapping processes
• Monitor the quality of the data and enforce data integrity standards
• Liaise enterprise-wide and with Member to resolve data issues
• Liaise with member education team to develop and participate in member training and education
• Coordinate with subject matter experts to maintain the product lexicons
3-5 years of relevant work experience
The Coding Specialist should have Category 1 coding experience and knowledge. Organization is in the process of an IT upgrade to the current RM mapping tool which is why this is an active need.
Assigns appropriate diagnostic codes and reports.
About The InSource Group:
The InSource Group supplies select information technology specialists to some of the area's most prominent companies. We are looking for candidates who can make an immediate, positive impact when placed with our clients. The InSource Group's proven recruiting process ensures you are well matched with potential employers. Our account managers and recruiters have a depth of industry experience that enables us to place you in the optimal setting for your skill set and job requirements. We match candidates and clients so successfully; our client satisfaction on placements is greater than 99 percent.