- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Type: Contract
- Job #37744
|Local client is looking for a CyberSecurity Engineer. This is a contract position. |
You will be deployed to company product programs, to execute duties that support the products that company creates and procures. Make an impact by cross-functional integration of cyber systems and processes throughout the product lifecycle, while staying aligned with customer and regulatory requirements.
Duties may include but are not limited to
• Risk assessment and threat modeling.
• Compliance driven programs require DoDI 8510.01/8500.01 Risk Management Framework (RMF) certification for military platforms, and will include threat management, mitigation, and the implementation of all applicable controls.
• Serve as SME for various engineering functions and review/validate/remediate the impact all design changes to existing and in-development platforms.
A day in the life:
• Minimum of five years of related experience.
Prefer experience in the following:
• Strongly Prefer Product cybersecurity or safety in Aerospace (commercial or military), automotive or embedded systems
• Working knowledge of aircraft systems (avionics, flight controls, mission systems)
About The InSource Group: When you are looking for a new career opportunity, you need an advocate with strong connections within the best companies. The InSource Group supplies select information technology specialists like you, to some of the nation's most prominent companies, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500. The InSource Group's proven recruiting process ensures you are well matched with potential employers. We will assist you with your resume and interviewing techniques as well as provide you background information on the companies and people you choose to interview with. Our account managers and recruiters have a depth of industry experience that enables us to place you in the optimal setting for your skill set, culture preference and job requirements. We match candidates and clients so successfully our client satisfaction on placements is greater than 99 percent