- Location: Fort Worth
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #26989
Fort Worth client is looking for a Data Analyst. This is a direct hire position.
Qualified candidate will be responsible for delivering solutions and solution components, as part of a project team, for IT and business lead initiatives. Solutions and solution components will primarily focus on data management disciplines and technologies with an emphasis on master data management. This individual will support the implementation of best practices for data management in a rapidly changing environment with competing priorities.
• Experience working with the functional process areas of Finance and Accounting
• Demonstrated history of complex data analysis, data profiling and data quality analysis
o Proficient in SQL using SQL Server Management Studio, or similar SQL tools
o Proficient in data analysis using Microsoft Excel
• Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio for database project code management and deployment
• Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and facilitation skills
• Bachelor’s degree required; information technology, finance or related major is preferred.
• Must be able to work successfully in a fast-paced environment, balancing multiple and changing priorities.
• Must be able to work well independently and in a team-oriented environment.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Experience with ETL development using tools just as Microsoft SSIS
• Experience with Microsoft PowerBI report development and PowerBI Gateway
• Experience implementing and/or managing master data management solutions with tools such as Microsoft Master Data Services
• Experience with data modeling and data architecture for operational, analytical and master data use cases
• Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
Since 1992 The InSource Group has provided Information Technology staffing and consulting services to clients ranging from start ups to Fortune 500 companies.
We measure our services both in terms of performance metrics and most importantly the positive impact that our consultants have on our clients business!