- Location: Dallas
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #27429
Dallas company is seeking a dynamic and self-motivating Data Scientist to join their Data Team.
The Data Scientist will be working with the stakeholders, performing data analysis, data mining & modeling. He/she will need to have a solid understanding of mathematics and statistics and fluent on machine learning predictive analysis & modeling.
- Working with stakeholders to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
- Designing machine learning systems and self-running artificial intelligence (AI) software to automate predictive models
- Developing ML algorithms to analyze medical data (clinicals, claims, financials, scheduling, quality) to make predictions
- Identifying patterns in data and designing data modeling processes to create algorithms and predictive models and perform custom analysis
- Performing regression analysis, least squares and inference using regression models.
- Creating effective data visualization to present the findings to the end users
- Providing guidance and consultation to business users on how to utilize EDW data and tools.
- Helping business users to explore EDW data to propose analytics solutions to satisfy business needs.
- 3+ years of experience as a data scientist with healthcare background
- Knowledge of advanced statistical and data mining techniques
- Experience creating advanced machine learning algorithm, simulations & neural networks
- Hand-on experience using machine language tools such as AWS SageMaker, Google TensorFlow, Azure ML
- Experience in MS SQL, R, Python, BI Solutions (Power BI, Tableau, SSRS, QuickSight, etc.), Redshift, S3, Azure
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking and detail oriented