- Location: Plano, Texas
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #38408
Dallas company is looking for a Digital Experience Specialist. This is a direct hire position.
Job Purpose: Responsible for serving as a subject matter expert and managing the development/launch of online enhancement initiatives for brands under corporate umbrella to align with business goals. In addition, ensure the online customer experience is best in class in our industry and is always aligned with all facets of our business including other Marketing, Operations, and IT functions.
- Lead and be subject matter expert on enhancement initiatives from requirement setting through to launch on customer-facing platforms to optimize existing customer journeys and create new ones to support online and merchant sales and retention.
- Ensure cohesion between online customer journeys and marketing communication to create a holistic online experience with 1-to-1 personalization
- Gather and clearly communicate requirements with dedicated cross-functional teams including technical development, business stakeholders, and design teams
- Support online sales functions via evaluation, quality analysis (QA), & testing of new, existing, or modified customer facing content on company platforms
- Assist in user experience (UX) and back-end development, while ensuring that our customer experience functions at an optimal level according to user requirements and conformity to establish best-practice guidelines for online and merchant customers
- Review new or modified UX and sales journeys, including documentation, diagram, and flow charts, to determine if the systems will perform according to user requested enhancements, changes, and conformity to brand guidelines
- Recommend and define UX improvements to leadership, present and develop accurate reporting alongside Operations and Digital Analytics teams
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in Marketing, Operations, or IT
- In-depth knowledge of online promotion to online sales closure and process flows specifically pertaining to sales best practice standards. Experience with website personalization preferred
- Project execution skills and the ability to gain alignment among cross-functional internal teams and external partners to deliver enhancement initiatives on time
- Knowledge of online brand management and alignment with business needs
- Solid Vizio, PowerPoint, Excel and all other office suite products
- Online customer sales experience required; online retail preferred
- Comfortable with using Adobe Photoshop for UX refinement, making wires, comps, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Ability to act quickly and maintain focus under pressure
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Friendly and collaborative with outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Since 1992 The InSource Group has provided Information Technology staffing and consulting services to clients ranging from start ups to Fortune 500 companies.
We measure our services both in terms of performance metrics and most importantly the positive impact that our consultants have on our clients business!