- Location: Dallas
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #27063
Dallas based company is seeking a Director, Dev/Ops, Infrastructure & Security in our corporate office.
This critical member of our Information Technology (IT) department will participate and lead the team responsible for dev/ops, network engineering, systems administration, server management, cybersecurity, cloud and data center operations and the contact center technology and infrastructure. The Director, Infrastructure & Security reports to the Sr. Director of IT and is a key contributor to the corporate and facility infrastructure and security strategy as well as dev/ops.
• Provides team direction and establishes individual goals and objectives.
• Responsible for managing security posture including a full understanding of all existing services and products, available vendor offerings, network scan analyses, and preventative measures to proactively address current intrusions impacting the e-commerce industry.
• Implements technical security standards and governance procedures to minimize risk.
• Work collaboratively with software developers to deploy and operate our Cloud-based environments. You will own the deployment for our suite of SaaS applications and own the cloud-based infrastructure on which it runs.
• Automate and streamline operations and processes plus build and maintain tools for deployment and monitoring of operations.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
• Develops, executes, tests, and maintains an enterprise-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
• Responsible for contract management, licensing, and SSL certificate renewals.
• Submits professionally written network and product assessments, resource requests and improvement recommendations.
• Collaborates with cross-functional teams regarding technical requirements for implementing future technologies.
• Ensures network diagrams, asset inventory, and configuration documentation exists for corporate and all facilities.
• Establishes appropriate quality, financial and security controls on information resources to assure effective and efficient use of information technology.
• Delivers performance reviews as well as ongoing development plans for direct reports.
• Undergraduate degree required
• Technical degree preferred
• Minimum of 5 years of experience demonstrating progressive advancement in IT including 2-3 years in either dev/ops, system administration, network engineering, or cybersecurity management.
• Minimum of 2 years of technical experience in SaaS environment.
• Ability to manage a staff comprised of various levels of technical expertise.
• Demonstrates working knowledge of complex cloud and premise-based infrastructure with the ability to analyze the existing environment and recommend network and system improvements.
• Working experience with the Atlassian tool suite, including Jira, Confluence and Slack.
• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services.
• Experience with Azure and AWS is required.
• Knowledge of Python, Django, PostgreSQL, Redis, Celery, Gunicorn, PHP, Symphony, MySQL, Redis, Resque, NGINX
• Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
• Experience with automation/configuration/deployment management using Bitbucket Pipelines (preferably) or Chef, Jenkins/Hudson and TravisCI and deploying to various environments.
• Proven expertise in cybersecurity, privacy and PCI compliance.
• Excellent organizational, problem solving, written and verbal communication skills.
Since 1992 The InSource Group has provided Information Technology staffing and consulting services to clients ranging from start ups to Fortune 500 companies.
We measure our services both in terms of performance metrics and most importantly the positive impact that our consultants have on our clients business!