- Location: Richardson, Texas
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #27041
Director, Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Will be looked to for driving innovation to accelerate organizational growth via digital transformation.
- Own the alignment of organizational IT to the needs of the business, as well as regulatory and compliance initiatives
- Gap analysis, future-based look to anticipate strategic objective dependencies
- Work with key stakeholders to solve business problems and create solutions related to Salesforce platform and various business intelligence tooling
- Leadership of analysts and developers
- Impart insight in regards to business performance utilizing internal/external data
- Lead the admin, dev and support of Salesforce platform AND BI / data warehouse apps.
- Help shape future IT Analytics roadmap to innovate business objectives concurrently with various other organizational business units.
- Budget management
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7-10+ years in the areas of business process design, business intelligence and project management.
Skills and competencies:
- Solid experience in BI and Analytic tools, including SSRS, QlikView, Power BI
- Hands on CRM experience, with technical capability, preferentially in Salesforce (though will consider other enterprise CRM systems)
Potential occasional travel