- Location: Irving, Texas
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #27551
We are seeking a motivated and customer-oriented EDI Developer to join our team in the DALLAS Metro An ideal candidate will work with agile teams in a complex enterprise software development environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process EDI file imports and exports.
- Develop and test reports and integrations
- Periodically perform quality analysis evaluations and audits on data and system functionality to ensure the accuracy of the database, reports and data imports from internal and external sources.
- Provide quick and effective support and problem resolution related to code on client case setups and subsequent EDI files.
- Provide technical guidance and support to the system team members as needed.
- Analyze, develop, and implement API integrations where available with third party vendor system teams.
- Process system configurations and subsequent reporting structure changes.
- Recognize potential flaws and deficiencies with existing code to design, test and deploy improved and scalable code.
- Conducts analysis of EDI transactions and is responsible for documentation and reports to ensure service level requirements are continually met with satisfaction.
- 5 years of professional experience designing and implementing EDI standards.
- 3 years of ETL/data integration experience
- 5 years of EDI systems analysis experience
- Medical/Pharmaceutical 3PL industry experience preferred
- Experience with EDI transactions not limited to (997,850,940,945,824,944,947)
- Broad technical background with understanding and hands-on experience with ETL tools
- Knowledge of Federal and State governmental EDI standards is a plus
- Enthusiastic, proactive, positive attitude with great listening skills and high integrity
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively.
- Able to work under pressure (at times) and to be extremely flexible under changing priorities.
- Able to find innovative ways to solve problems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field required
About The InSource Group: When you are looking for a new career opportunity, you need an advocate with strong connections within the best companies.
The InSource Group supplies select information technology specialists like you, to some of the nation's most prominent companies, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500.
The InSource Group's proven recruiting process ensures you are well matched with potential employers. We will assist you with your resume and interviewing techniques as well as provide you background information on the companies and people you choose to interview with.
Our account managers and recruiters have a depth of industry experience that enables us to place you in the optimal setting for your skill set, culture preference and job requirements. We match candidates and clients so successfully our client satisfaction on placements is greater than 99 percent.