- Location: Coppell, Texas
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #27351
Dallas client is looking for an Enterprise Support Engineer. This is a direct hire position.
Qualified candidate will:
- Responsible to work with global functional & technical teams under various customer engagements to gather and understand the technical / functional reported issues/problems and drive towards solutions and fixes.
- Work with regional customers/stakeholders to rollout, support our designed products / solutions to efficiently satisfy business requirements, while balancing complexity to ensure processes are supportable and meet customer satisfaction.
- The team currently comprises of 70+ global associates across US, India (COE) and is composed of Technical Architects and Solution Experts.
Enterprise Support Engineer's Scope of Work
- As the Enterprise Support Engineer you will be a part of our digital transformation. You will apply input and expertise in moving customers from on-premise/hosting to SaaS and ensuring solutions stability.
- Master competency on end-to-end solution architecture, business processes and industry domain and/or performance engineering and relevant SaaS tools
- Leads development of health monitoring strategy and works with global teams to review regularly
- Proactively identifies technical health improvements and drives for these to be applied globally.
- Fosters business relationship with key customer contact and provides technical expertise to Technical Account Managers (TAMs) and Customer Success Managers (CSMs)
- Act as a Cost Advisor, engage in environment capacity and sizing review and provide insights into optimization opportunities
- Provides advice to customers and Deploy & Operate Team regarding industry best practices and process methodology.
- 8 -10 years’ experience in supply chain domain experience
- Basic knowledge of the Customer Support function, preferably in Supply Chain Execution/3PL
- Experience in TMS applications is nice to have
- Experience working in SaaS product environment and advanced expertise on various Cloud hosting / SaaS models is highly preferred
- Cloud (Azure preferred), Log analysis and Application Monitoring tools (i.e. AppDynamics, Splunk) is required
- Expert in Database programming/Data Modeling using Oracle SQL and MS SQL is required
- Strong working knowledge of middleware technology, Weblogic and TomCat, is required
- Cloud Infrastructure – Azure cloud, certification on Azure fundamentals (AZ-300), Level 2 Azure certifications (AZ-301) will be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Computer Science or equivalent technical field highly preferred
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical field highly preferred
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with a wide variety of internal personnel and external stakeholders, with emphasis on follow-through and reporting
- Proven background to have delivered service improvements
- Continuous improvement mindset and lateral thinking
- Self-motivated and a quick learner – New technologies, platforms, integrations
- Able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, as warranted by the situation in critical times or to manage customer escalations
- Able to take on-call escalations
Since 1992 The InSource Group has provided Information Technology staffing and consulting services to clients ranging from start ups to Fortune 500 companies.
We measure our services both in terms of performance metrics and most importantly the positive impact that our consultants have on our clients business!