- Location: Irving, Texas
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #26681
Growing healthcare organization is looking to hire an Executive Admin for the President and Executive Committee.
- Interact with Advisory Board and council including writing agendas, minutes and notifications.
- Manage calendar and schedule meetings, resolving conflicts as they arise and prioritizing issues to ensure an effective time management approach.
- Prepare, compose, and/or edit documents and presentations.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and itineraries; process expense reports.
- Organize meeting arrangements (including the preparation and assembly of handout materials, agendas, presentation materials, etc.), conference calls, and team events.
- Assist with preparation of budgets, statistics, and operational reports.
- Utilize project management skills in leading assigned projects to completion.
- Provide leadership in coordinating the department’s employee engagement activities.
- Coordinate onboarding activities for new employees and pharmacy residents.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- 5 or more years’ experience in a support role working with an executive is required.
- Must be internally motivated with a proven ability to work on projects with limited supervision.
- Ability to plan, organize, and manage time across multiple tasks working individually or as a member of a cross-functional team is required.
- Familiar with travel and expense reporting systems such as Concur, or Lawson preferred.
- Willingness to travel.
About The InSource Group:When you are looking for a new career opportunity, you need an advocate with strong connections within the best companies.
The InSource Group supplies select information technology specialists like you, to some of the nation's most prominent companies, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500.
The InSource Group's proven recruiting process ensures you are well matched with potential employers. We will assist you with your resume and interviewing techniques as well as provide you background information on the companies and people you choose to interview with.
Our account managers and recruiters have a depth of industry experience that enables us to place you in the optimal setting for your skill set, culture preference and job requirements. We match candidates and clients so successfully our client satisfaction on placements is greater than 99 percent.