- Location: Dallas
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #26746
Dallas based company is looking for a Front End Developer. This is a fulltime position.
The Front-End Developer will participate in the creation of sophisticated digital experiences and must have advanced understanding of front-end web development. Comfort in an Agile environment and a strong track record of creating and shipping software deliverables are also key.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Provide software development services and technical support required by project.
- Apply systems thinking to all projects and make recommendations on how to best develop solutions that can improve all platforms.
- Analyze business requirements translate into an actionable plan.
- Write technical specifications and other forms of documentation.
- Complete project assignments and special projects commensurate with job expectations.
- Solid foundation creating cross-browser and responsive web experiences.
- Comfort with the nuances of supporting tablet and mobile browsers.
- Experience with Reactive State architectures and modern libraries such as Redux.
- Ability to work efficiently and meet project deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Good experience working in an Agile environment.
- Expert at designing, coding, and implementing with stability, performance, scalability requirements in mind.
We measure our services both in terms of performance metrics and most importantly the positive impact that our consultants have on our clients business!