- Location: Dallas, Texas
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #27259
Dallas based company is looking for a FullStack .Net developer. This is a direct hire position.
The Software Developer should be a creative self-starter, skilled at full stack development in modern programming languages and very good at time management. As a full stack developer, the ideal candidate should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. The primary tasks will be to maintain and extend the company's ticketing system, as well as to work on internal data routing related to industrial automation and data delivery to clients. This position will report to the Senior Manager of Information Technology.
- Learn and maintain the Company's proprietary ticketing system.
- Utilizing experience and technical knowledge, extend the ticketing system using modern client and web delivered technologies for improved user experience and scalable growth.
- Effectively utilize .Net or Industrial software tools to take part in the software design of an industrial connected windows appliance with Azure sync capabilities.
- Develop API access for customer access of data.
- Program API data exchanges with other internal and external systems.
- Collaborate with internal groups on extending existing tools that reside in SharePoint or Azure to improve functionality.
- Learn, support and extend data sharing from industrial SCADA system into the company's data warehouse for business intelligence analysis.
- Write clean, functional (documented) code on the front and back end.
- Store and track all custom code in organized repositories.
- Manage vendor relationships of any development partners.
Education and Experience:
- 7-10 years programming experience in full stack environment. Mobile application experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, or related field is strongly preferred. HS Diploma or equivalent required, with years of work experience given significant consideration.
- Prior experience testing and fixing coding issues and bugs (debugging) is required.
- Familiarity with relational databases is required.
- 2+ years of experience as a programming lead or project manager preferred.
- Experience with Agile methodologies is a plus.
- Familiarity with Azure storage a plus (Azure Storage Tables, Azure Blobs, Azure Queues).
- Experience with Industrial protocols such as CIP and/or Modbus is a plus.
The candidate should be highly skilled in the following areas: problem solving, time management, active listening, verbal and written communication. This position requires an organized self-starter/self-learner that demonstrates clear accountability and can work well independently or with a team. The candidate must have a strong sense of urgency and sound judgment. Must possess a strong work ethic and ability to meet deadlines. This candidate must be able to work independently and make sound decisions.
Since 1992 The InSource Group has provided Information Technology staffing and consulting services to clients ranging from start ups to Fortune 500 companies.
We measure our services both in terms of performance metrics and most importantly the positive impact that our consultants have on our clients business!