- Location: Irving
- Type: Contract To Hire
- Job #26431
We are currently looking for a full-time Help Desk Project Manager to join our client's Team. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience working in Project Coordination/Project Management. We are looking for a driver, who will demand commitment from team members and hold them accountable for delivering to their dates. This person will be customer-facing, and must be highly professional, diplomatic and articulate. This job will require tracking progress of assignments, KPI and SLA reporting. As a Help Desk Project Manager you will be the primary point-of-contact for our customer's IT leaders. This will entail timely communication with the Client as well as the creation and review of applicable KPI’s and SLA’s. Will work closely with a variety of internal and external teams to deliver solutions. In this role you will track, manage and communicate progress on all tasks; including appropriate risk escalation. The project manager role is closely tied to company success as successfully completed projects have direct impact on both company revenue and customer satisfaction. Maintaining customer satisfaction levels during the lifetime of the customer relationship relies heavily on the project manager's ability to communicate, set, and maintain clear expectations with all stakeholders involved.
· Travel: little to none; on as needed basis
§ Juarez, Mexico (current passport required)
· Hours: day hours; 8am – 5pm
· Overtime: Possible; upon request with manager’s prior approval
***This is an entry level Project Manager role but requires someone with project management/project coordination skills***
· Must be Bilingual – both English and Spanish (verbal and written) with ability to translate both effectively
· Minimum 2 years Project Coordination/Management experience
· Exhibit solid leadership and be self-sufficient; capability to hold others accountable
· Requires analytical skills to resolve issues; strong problem solving skills
· Excellent communication – verbal and written
· Maintain professional behavior – team environment and client facing
· Must have experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) or similar tool
· Ability create, manage and manipulate reports and data using Excel
· Must be proficient in MS Office applications – Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Project
· Experience working with offshore teams
· Aptitude to learn applications from user perspective
· Technical experience a plus, but not required
About The InSource Group:
The InSource Group supplies select information technology specialists to some of the area's most prominent companies. We are looking for candidates who can make an immediate, positive impact when placed with our clients.
The InSource Group's proven recruiting process ensures you are well matched with potential employers. Our account managers and recruiters have a depth of industry experience that enables us to place you in the optimal setting for your skill set and job requirements. We match candidates and clients so successfully, our client satisfaction on placements is greater than 99 percent.