- Location: Dallas, Texas
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #27709
North Dallas company is looking for an Infrastructure Manager. This is an onsite direct hire position.
Qualified candidate role will translate the company’s strategic I.T. objectives into actionable project plans and will be directly responsible for the planning, implementation, and ultimate support of all corporate I.T. and phone system assets. They will assist in the development of the I.T. project and maintenance budgets and timelines with the V.P. of Information Technology. Occasional night and weekend work will be necessary.
This is a “hands-on” role and a successful candidate will have a breadth of demonstrated experience with the planning and support of corporate I.T. in the medium-size business segment (50-200 users), with a focus on Microsoft server, desktop and cloud technologies. Experience with planning and with actual migration of on-premises server environments to hybrid cloud deployments in Azure is preferred. Candidate should have experience with planning and implementing the migration of legacy Microsoft Server and desktop environments with a focus on security and Microsoft best practices.
Individual should be familiar with the development of project budgets and timelines. Candidate will be responsible for the planning, implementation and with the maintenance and monitoring of all I.T. and phone systems from networking to end user experience. They will be expected to interact with end- users and all layers of management including C-Suite. Individual will work in concert with sister- company I.T. staff in the coordination of shared infrastructure assets and projects.
Candidate should have a demonstrated ability to work with phone and data networks, preferably with FortiNET and Avaya equipment. This includes practical experience with switched and routed networks, and firewalls, their operation, design, deployment and maintenance. Individual will be responsible for the development and deployment of our next generation services platform and will have the primary role in implementation and oversight of that plan to be developed in concert with the VP of I.T..
A successful candidate will stay abreast of current trends in corporate I.T. with a focus on retail experience. A background with I.T. management in a retail environment is desirable but not required.
- A professional, hardworking, and ethical individual with a positive attitude and the ability and willingness to listen to a strategy, analyze the options, and present them to management
- Possesses a demonstrated ability to professionally communicate with staff, management and C- level executives
- Is able to translate high level plans into implementations following industry standard best practices
- Will have excellent time and work management skills and will be required to multitask and prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Has the ability to document problems from trouble reporting through to resolution, and is meticulous and detail oriented to that end, and able to produce appropriate documentation.
- Is able to work well alone or in concert with one or more individuals and can effectively communicate technical issues in the vernacular with colleagues and vendors as necessary
- Possesses the ability to work on projects in a self-directed manner and stay focused and on- task to completion with limited oversight.
Desired skills include: MCSE, LanDesk, Avaya IP Office, Networking, Windows Server 2003->2019, Azure, Hybrid Cloud
Since 1992 The InSource Group has provided Information Technology staffing and consulting services to clients ranging from start ups to Fortune 500 companies.
We measure our services both in terms of performance metrics and most importantly the positive impact that our consultants have on our clients business!