- Location: Dallas, Texas
- Type: Contract
- Job #27176
The IT Operations Specialist’s role is advocate for and support the company user base of approximately 1000 office workers and 5000 clinicians by ensuring the stable operation of office computer systems, printers, and conference room systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include but not limited to):
- Receive, track, and resolve IT support requests assigned by the IT Service Desk team.
- Assist in the administration of endpoint hardware and software
- Assist in the management of security solutions, including corporate firewall, anti-virus, and card key access system.
- Conduct research on products, services, and standards in support of network and system procurement and development efforts.
- Administer and maintain end user accounts, permissions, and access rights.
- Other duties, as assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Proficient technical knowledge of Microsoft technologies including Windows OS and 365
- Working technical knowledge of Windows and Exchange Server
- Proficiency supporting corporate mobile devices
- Working technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and standards.
- Experience supporting endpoint hardware and software
- Knowledge of applicable HIPAA privacy and data security practices/laws preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to conduct research into technical issues and products as required.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Highly self- motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to travel to offsite officeclinical locations as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Relevant professional technical certification preferred (e.g., MCSA: Windows 10)
- 2 or more years of enterprise IT support experience
Since 1992 The InSource Group has provided Information Technology staffing and consulting services to clients ranging from start ups to Fortune 500 companies.
We measure our services both in terms of performance metrics and most importantly the positive impact that our consultants have on our clients business!