- Location: Round Rock, Texas
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #26287
Company near Austin Texas is looking for a Java Developer.
Qualified candidate must have the following:
- Jr/Mid/Sr level Java coder, passionate about programming beyond just a job.
- Expert builder of highly concurrent applications.
- Veteran troubleshooter of performance bottlenecks.
- Designer of solutions highly beneficial to real world scenarios.
- Great mentor and experimenter, who measures success in business results.
- Excellent communicator and problem solver.
- College graduate with at least a 4 year technical degree.
What you will do:
- Enforce design and coding standards, and not compromise under pressure.
- Work with the team to create a fantastic user experience for their customers.
- Be in tune with the business objectives of each project while driving engineering solutions.
- Own every task you undertake as if the future of the company depends upon it.
- Write your program as if you’re speaking to the person who will maintain your code.
- Be a champion of effective communication.
- Check your ego at the door.
- Have an important voice in solving real world development problems.
- Be a key part of our small server team, responsible for back-end products that serve millions of users!
- Have at your disposal over 30 years of experience and domain knowledge from the leadership team. They are great mentors.
- Be exposed to all aspects of development life, including (but not limited to) design, coding, project-lead, code review, dev-ops, QA, and automation.
- Work closely with game designers, marketing strategists, data analysts and operations professionals.
- Gain experience working on Infrastructures as Code with our cloud-based production and QA services.
Plusses or nice to have skills:
- Mobile systems interfaces (push notifications, server persistence, event management, etc.)
- Developing high traffic server products
- Eclipse, JIRA, Confluence, Crucible, SVN, JMeter
- BASH scripting, Jenkins, SALT, Apache, Networking
Since 1992 The InSource Group has provided Information Technology staffing and consulting services to clients ranging from start ups to Fortune 500 companies.
We measure our services both in terms of performance metrics and most importantly the positive impact that our consultants have on our clients business!