- Location: Plano, Texas
- Type: Contract To Hire
- Job #27569
Dallas company is looking for a Jr UX Designer.
Job Purpose: This role will lead research and testing related initiatives and assist in ideation, prototyping, designing and delivery of enhancements (big/small). This position will grow a deeper understanding of our users with standardized strategic research methods (qualitative/quantitative) which uncover insights and effectively inform business direction. This position will responsible for presenting these findings to stakeholders and as a result directly contribute to or influence design and business related enhancements.
- Manage process and delivery of various testing and research methods (user studies, A/B experimentation, card sorting, process mapping, heat mapping etc).
- Assist, create and communicate ideas through most effective delivery method (mapping, designs, mocks, presentation, flows, reports)
- Assist in MVT and A/B methodology used to improve optimization and/or deploy features.
- As a user advocate, you will be responsible for working inclusively across multiple teams to gather business perspectives/requirements needed to contribute to successful design and development.
- Remain up to date with current market trends, business trends and design patterns/trends.
- Assist in design workshops on large enhancement initiatives to ideate, gather requirements and determine next steps needed to deliver efficiently.
- To deliver high-quality work efficiently, the ideal candidate will have experience around UX process mapping, building and reinforcement.
- This role should embody a strong entrepreneurial drive with a good understanding of process building and enforcement to support the enablement of a structured and efficient UX process.
- Ability to collect all necessary inputs to inform simple (minimum viable) solutions, while keeping the large vision enhancements in consideration.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or related experience (2-4 years)
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Proficient in user researcher methods (usability studies, feature testing, surveys, heat maps, A/B/MVT optimization)
- Proficient in creating design assets needed to convey ideas and development
- Strong experience with design related tools (Sketch/XD)
- Experience in UX design methodology
- Experience building, creating and maintaining user journeys and personas
- Strong ability to multi-task while contributing to and managing multiple tasks.
Since 1992 The InSource Group has provided Information Technology staffing and consulting services to clients ranging from start ups to Fortune 500 companies.
We measure our services both in terms of performance metrics and most importantly the positive impact that our consultants have on our clients business!