- Location: Plano
- Type: Contract
- Job #27200
Our client is looking for a Magento Web Developer/Producer. This is a remote position.
The Web Producer oversees the development and execution of company web production strategy, translating marketing requirements and campaigns into a consistent digital experience in order to drive digital traffic, conversion rates, and site performance. This role will serve as a key advisor across all aspects of the web production and development lifecycle including, campaign planning, solution design, hands-on coding, and platform configuration, and will apply a deep background in web development to optimize website functionality and UX.
General Duties and Responsibilities
(This is a representative list of the general duties the position may be asked to perform, and is not intended to be all-inclusive)
- Lead the web production process to support digital marketing efforts, while prioritizing high-impact solutions and collaborating with Marketing, Product Management, and eComm teams to drive business and campaign objectives
- Partner with Customer Experience, content, and creative teams to ensure our digital messaging is personalized and resonates across each of our customer segments, while aligning with web best practices and corporate brand guidelines
- Translate marketing campaign and business requirements into well-architected solutions
- Assist with testing and optimization roadmap and lead experimental design and implementation of tests needed to improve marketing funnel performance
- Lead the production of web pages, landing pages, web forms, etc. based on templates and design guidelines in Magento CMS
- Create and integrate content-driven applications on top of Magento’s core platform and integrate with E-commerce solutions and search engines
- Provide hands-on designs, prototypes, and implementations incorporating software engineering best practices, tools and monitoring according to industry best practices.
- Lead the technical design, development, code reviews, testing, deployment, web site performance and stability, while applying strong understanding of Magento’s functionality
- Partner with web analytics teams to track, monitor, and analyze KPIs such as traffic, conversion rate, site performance, campaign/customer segment performance data to recommend solutions to optimize website functionality, UX, and digital marketing tactics
- Design and implement A/B testing strategies to drive incremental gains in KPIs. Organize results into compelling narratives and present recommendations to key stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Partner with Search and Content team to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- All other duties as needed or required
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelors degree/equivalent in IT, computer science, marketing or related field
- 5+ years prior experience in web production, e-commerce, software development or related role for digital marketing solutions preferred
- Experience with AEM architecture, including Adobe Marketing Cloud platforms (Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, AAM) preferred
- Ability to communicate and persuade, in both written and oral form
- Ability to apply and communicate business and technical implications related to marketing programs and initiatives
- Ability to travel as required in order to meet with customers, vendors, other team members, and/or other business necessities
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to read and interpret documents and instructions from customers, vendors, and other team members
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and other team members
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to perform work activities requiring cooperation and instruction
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to function in a fast-paced environment, under substantial pressure
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to work within the appropriate level of independence
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to report regularly to work and maintain established business hours in order to support the business; regular attendance and/or reporting could include regular attendance at a physical location and/or maintaining established business hours depending on the scope and nature of the position
Quality Driven Management (QDM)
(Quality Driven Management strives to deliver market-leading customer experience, business excellence, and financial return through a Quality-oriented culture and day-to-day application of Quality science.)
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
- Works with management to reduce company costs/wastes, and to optimize profitability in areas of responsibility
- Applies Quality concepts presented at training during daily activities
- Supports company Quality initiatives
About The InSource Group:
The InSource Group supplies select information technology specialists to some of the area's most prominent companies. We are looking for candidates who can make an immediate, positive impact when placed with our clients.
The InSource Group's proven recruiting process ensures you are well matched with potential employers. Our account managers and recruiters have a depth of industry experience that enables us to place you in the optimal setting for your skill set and job requirements. We match candidates and clients so successfully, our client satisfaction on placements is greater than 99 percent.