- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #27235
Fort Worth client is looking for a Manager Data Operations/ETL Developer. This is a direct hire position.
Qualified candidate will serve as part of a project team delivering solutions and solution components for IT and other business units. This individual will support best practices implementation for data platform development in a rapidly changing environment with competing priorities. The primary focus is data management disciplines and technologies with an emphasis on data modeling and data platform development.
- Experience with
- data platform development and ETL tools with accounting data structures
- data modeling and data architecture for operational and analytical use cases
- Microsoft Visual Studio for database project code management and deployment
- Microsoft PowerBI report development and PowerBI Gateway
- Agile/Scrum methodology
- Data analysis using Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated history of data modeling and complex SQL authoring
- Proficient in SQL using SQL Server Management Studio, or similar SQL tools
- Proficient in ETL using SSIS, or similar tools
The ideal candidate will possess strong verbal and written communication, presentation and facilitation skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment. This person must be able to work independently and in a team-oriented environment. Bachelor’s degree required; information technology, computer science or related major is preferred. Major or minor in business, finance, or accounting degree a plus.
Since 1992 The InSource Group has provided Information Technology staffing and consulting services to clients ranging from start ups to Fortune 500 companies.
We measure our services both in terms of performance metrics and most importantly the positive impact that our consultants have on our clients business!