- Location: Dallas
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #37875
Dallas company is looking for a Manager of IT Operations that will focus on executing IT projects, managing the IT budget and leading direct reports and vendors. By partnering with internal business units and 3rd party vendors, the Manager of IT Operations’ role will plan, execute, document, and launch business improvement initiatives in support of core organizational functions. This individual is a results oriented problem solver with proven communication skills.
• Sets direction and implementation of business solutions and IT architecture.
• Implements a risk based approach on cybersecurity and prepare the decision for the level of risk acceptance and awareness to the senior leadership team.
• Manages and cultivates a team of direct reports.
• Plans and manages the IT budget.
• Works in coordination with department and company leaders to define and communicate business priorities.
• Acts as a bridge between the business, IT and 3rd party vendors interacting with all parties to ensure that business requirements are met or help mediate compromises.
• Manages relationships and facilitates calls with 3rd party IT vendors.
• Is involved in identifying problems, needs, and opportunities for improvement at all levels of the organization.
• Develops solutions, practices, and procedures to a variety of problems with varying scope and complexity.
• Works with users and cross-functional teams to clearly define business vision, objectives, features, and integration points.
• Analyzes business needs creating business and functional requirements based on the necessary solutions.
• Determines and documents which tasks/steps to automate.
• Responsible for business alignment and managing transitions of business users to prepare for desired future states.
• Reports progress and ETA to stakeholders, owners, and any ancillary roles.
Job Requirements Include:
• Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis.
• Experience in managing vendor relationships.
• Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing.
• Solid experience in writing technical, business, and process documentation.
• Strong written and verbal communication.
• Proven record of problem solving and data-driven decision making.
• Highly organized and proactive in communication and problem solving.
• Comfortable with high levels of autonomy and independent decision making.
• Thrive on ambiguity with a willingness to take on multiple roles to get the job done.
Since 1992 The InSource Group has provided Information Technology staffing and consulting services to clients ranging from start ups to Fortune 500 companies.
We measure our services both in terms of performance metrics and most importantly the positive impact that our consultants have on our clients business!