- Location: Irving
- Type: Contract
- Job #26742
Dallas client is looking for a Mobile QA Tester. This is a contract position.
This position will be primarily testing hybrid mobile applications on iOS and Android and sometimes web applications. The candidate should have at least 8+ years of software testing experience and specifically 5+ years on Mobile Apps (Android and iOS).
- Experience testing hybrid mobile apps, measuring test coverage, developing test cases while promoting best practices in quality areas.
- Must have a thorough understanding on Agile and Scrum process model
- End to end accountability to test the quality of the Mobile App user experience through visual inspection against established user experience guidelines, comps and validations.
- Decompose business requirements to be able to write effective manual test cases and automated test scripts.
- Work with business to define user stories and assist building acceptance criteria during story grooming.
- Align with development team and product owner to identify gaps in functional coverage.
- Should be able to provide go-live readiness; does the product meet the needs of our users and business; is the product reliable and dependable.
- Log, track and manage usability/functional issues.
- Proactive research to provide actionable insights that drive future design improvements or functional issues.
- Hands on experience with Object-Oriented Programming.
- 2+ years of Test Automation Development experience with open source and market-leading solutions such as Appium or selenium.
- Should be able to work under minimal guidance and willing to learn new tools
- Hands on experience with Source control Tools such as GIT and TFS
- Hands on experience with Visual Studio or Eclipse IDEs
- Better understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous delivery model
- Understand and provide insight on the test infrastructure and test environments (QA, UAT, and PROD).
Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in computer science, computer engineering.
- Hands on experience with Cloud based Mobile Testing Environment setup.
Since 1992 The InSource Group has provided Information Technology staffing and consulting services to clients ranging from start ups to Fortune 500 companies.
We measure our services both in terms of performance metrics and most importantly the positive impact that our consultants have on our clients business!