- Location: Coppell
- Type: Contract
- Job #26708
Dallas based company is seeking a .net Software Developer who exemplifies the iterative, Agile approach to produce frequent, high-quality deliveries and implements solutions using leading cloud-based web technologies.
- Execute all aspects of software development life cycle, designing and developing software for new features, working on bug-fixes, as well as eliminating technical debt through refactoring and upgrades to new technologies.
- Learn and develop applications using Cloud based technologies like Workday and Salesforce.
- Work closely with the Development Manager, Technical Lead, Business Analysts, Scrum Master and others to identify tasks and schedules to meet project deadlines.
- Be an active member in Agile Scrum team and help write stories, groom backlog and contribute in all aspects of the Sprint process.
- Create high quality software deliverables that are unit tested and correct defects as they arise throughout the development cycle.
- Implement software that meets requirements using web technologies in the Microsoft stack and delivered in the Amazon AWS cloud.
- Detail-oriented and thorough in organizing technical information and tasks.
- Able to communicate effectively with team members, customers, peers, and management – written and oral.
- Ability to quickly assess and react to changing circumstances and new information.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or computer related field.
- 3+ years of experience developing application using Microsoft tech Stack (C#.NET, Entity Framework, ADO.NET, MVC).
- 2+ years of experience of developing and consuming SOAP/REST based Web Services.
- 2+ years of experience developing application using Database and SQL.
- Experience with Agile Development methodology using Scrum.
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment.
- Previous experience in Front End Development.
- Development experience in Salesforce using APEX, SOQL, Visual Force, Process Builders, Work Flows and custom lightening component.
Since 1992 The InSource Group has provided Information Technology staffing and consulting services to clients ranging from start ups to Fortune 500 companies.
We measure our services both in terms of performance metrics and most importantly the positive impact that our consultants have on our clients business!