- Location: Dallas
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #26744
Dallas company is looking for a .Net Developer. This is a fulltime position.
The Senior .NET Developer will be responsible for building software solutions while adhering to best practices. The .NET Developer will collaborate with product management, and engineering teams to implement optimal solutions, automation and efficiencies.
- Provide software development services and technical support required by project.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C# code for both new and existing applications.
- Apply systems thinking to all projects and make recommendations on how to best develop solutions that can improve all platforms.
- Analyze business requirements translate into an actionable plan.
- Write technical specifications and other forms of documentation.
- Complete project assignments and special projects commensurate with job expectations.
- Deep design and delivery experience of multi-tier products with web and mobile clients on the Microsoft C#/.NET/SQL Server technology stack.
- Experience with modern .NET core running in cloud native environments such as FaaS.
- Knowledgeable about software design and architectural patterns, such as event-driven pub/sub and DDD.
- Good experience working in an Agile environment.
- Expert at designing, coding, and implementing with 24/7 stability, performance, scalability requirements in mind.
- Experience with PaaS cloud providers (e.g. Azure, AWS) and working with virtualized systems, including application servers, databases, and networking infrastructure.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
We measure our services both in terms of performance metrics and most importantly the positive impact that our consultants have on our clients business!