- Location: Plano, Texas
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #37806
Dallas based client is looking for a .Net Developer. This is a direct hire position, but will also consider a contract to hire.
The .Net Developer with join our IT Department and work primarily on company client facing website enhancing functionality and its interaction with internal applications
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Interface between back-end development and marketing to develop the most efficient solution
- The latest version of ASP.NET Core MVC
- C#, LINQ, Generics, Event/Async, Attributes (everything that ASP.NET Core requires)
- Good understanding of Bootstrap CSS Framework or similar
- Git + Agile-based and Continuous development experience
- Broad experience consuming a variety of REST-based services. Experience building a REST service is a plus.
- Medium level SQL and Entity Framework 5 and above (EF Core preferred), and a good understanding of relational database + transaction (ACID)
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming and domain-driven design
- Design-pattern aware, especially dependency injection and other pattern in SOLID as implemented in ASP.NET Core MVC
- Experience with Content Management System (headless preferred)
- Experience with any of Azure PaaS services offering including App Service, Function, Storage, Cosmos DB, CDN, Key Vault, Redis, Search, etc. Even knowledge of the full range of Azure PaaS is a plus.
- Experience with Webpack (or similar front-side bundling mechanism)
- Test-driven and automated testing development using XUnit, etc.
- Experience with containerized web application development and deployment
- Working with NoSQL (Not Only SQL) storage
- Working with Salesforce SOAP / REST API
Since 1992 The InSource Group has provided Information Technology staffing and consulting services to clients ranging from start ups to Fortune 500 companies.
We measure our services both in terms of performance metrics and most importantly the positive impact that our consultants have on our clients business!