- Location: Coppell, Texas
- Remote: Remote
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #38057
Dallas based client is seeking a senior software development team member who exemplifies the iterative Agile approach to produce frequent high quality software deliveries.
The position will assist in developing proprietary applications designed in cutting edge Cloud Computing technologies using C# on .Net framework, WCF/REST, JSON, XML, and Object Oriented Design. The ideal candidate will need to be a fast learner, work well with an experienced team, and balance technology with business operations.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of putting themselves in challenging situations and excelling.
- Work with an experienced software development team, executing all aspects of software development life cycle, designing and developing software for new features, enhancements, bug-fixes as well as eliminating technical debt through refactoring and upgrades to new technologies.
- Work closely with the R&D Management, Technical Lead, Business Analysts, Scrum Master and others to identify tasks and schedules to meet project deadlines.
- Create high quality software deliverables, unit testing and working closely with QA to address defects as they arise throughout the development cycle.
- Support the team through good Agile SCRUM processes, actively engaged in creating stories, backlog grooming of work and assist in all aspects of the Sprint planning process.
- Strong Microsoft SQL experience writing and modifying stored procedures and mining data from a large data set.
- Implement software that meets the stated requirements using web technologies in the Microsoft stack and delivered in the Amazon AWS cloud.
- Excellent software development background with an understanding of C#, .NET Frameworks
- Firm understanding of the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Superb Excel skills and PC Proficiency (Windows, Outlook, MS Office)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or experience equivalent)
- 3-5 years of experience in Microsoft SQL Server with Entity Framework and/or LINQ. Comfortable with complex stored procedures, managing/mining large data sets, and tuning requests to optimize database performance.
- 3+ years of experience with REST, JSON
- 2+ years working in an Agile, continuous integration, development team designing, developing, and delivering high quality cloud based software.
- Ability to quickly assess and react to changing circumstances and new information.
- Detail oriented and thorough in organizing technical information and tasks.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science (or experience equivalent)
- Experience in NoSQL or other advanced large data storage storage technologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Dev Ops
- Familiar with AWS, Lambda, or serverless technologies
- Understanding of Octopus Deploy setup and configuration
Experience working in a distributed team, consisting of development, QA, and support.
About The InSource Group: When you are looking for a new career opportunity, you need an advocate with strong connections within the best companies. The InSource Group supplies select information technology specialists like you, to some of the nation's most prominent companies, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500. The InSource Group's proven recruiting process ensures you are well matched with potential employers. We will assist you with your resume and interviewing techniques as well as provide you background information on the companies and people you choose to interview with. Our account managers and recruiters have a depth of industry experience that enables us to place you in the optimal setting for your skill set, culture preference and job requirements. We match candidates and clients so successfully our client satisfaction on placements is greater than 99 percent.