- Location: Coppell, Texas
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #38373
Dallas based client is seeking .NET Developers who are passionate about creating excellent backend microservices, rich UI/UX, and enjoy taking on new challenges. The developer will be responsible for the end-to-end development, testing, deployment, and support of web apps, microservices, and back-end databases for our online test delivery platform and various Test Prep applications.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2-5 years of Software Development Experience in Web applications using Microsoft Stack (.NET, C#, SQL Server, etc.).
- Experience with Front-End User Interface (UI) development using Angular 2 & above.
- Working experience with C# programming using .NET framework
- Experience with integration of Gateway APIs and third-party libraries
- Experience with creating and publishing REST services
- Experience working in a cloud environment (Azure/AWS) is preferred
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases (MS SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres) and NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, etc)
- Develop and test end-to-end web applications and microservices
- Build responsive user interface (UI) screens that scale across all devices (Phone, Tablet, and Computer)
- Develop new back-end infrastructure and related features directly impacting the future of our product
- Work with a small team of experienced and talented developers in developing modern web applications with a focus on scalability, performance, and usability.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks, features, and any other development activities in the product lifecycle from early conception to post-deployment in a fast-paced environment
- Employ best practices for code sharing and development to ensure common code base abstraction across all applications.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills and ability to articulate ideas clearly and concisely
- Ability to work effectively within a changing environment that is going through high growth
- Exceptional follow-through, personal drive, and ability to understand direction and feedback
About The InSource Group: When you are looking for a new career opportunity, you need an advocate with strong connections within the best companies. The InSource Group supplies select information technology specialists like you, to some of the nation's most prominent companies, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500. The InSource Group's proven recruiting process ensures you are well matched with potential employers. We will assist you with your resume and interviewing techniques as well as provide you background information on the companies and people you choose to interview with. Our account managers and recruiters have a depth of industry experience that enables us to place you in the optimal setting for your skill set, culture preference and job requirements. We match candidates and clients so successfully our client satisfaction on placements is greater than 99 percent.