- Location: Dallas
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #27484
Dallas company is looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join the team.
In this role, you will be responsible for building, testing, and integrating distributed enterprise software for publicly available cloud-based management systems. You will also be contributing to and maintaining private cloud-based software for email threat protection, encryption, and archiving.
As a Senior Developer you will work as part of a project team and may interact with the business, Architects, Product Owners, and other developers on the team to define the ideal architectural approach. The Senior Developer collaborates with the team in the design of components, and will participate fully in the software development lifecycle. This position provides expertise to project teams through all phases, including post-deployment support. We’re looking for someone with excellent communication skills and to the ability to work well on a team.
Our Development Culture:
- Is a collaborative and inclusive environment consisting of top-tier talent
- Promotes continuous improvement and personal growth
- Practices DevOps and Agile core values
- Provides work-life balance
- Encourages open communication and cross-department collaboration
- Emphasizes importance of automated testing
What you will be doing:
- Perform in a mentor role on an Agile, self-managed, self-organized, diverse team
- Give technical direction to less experienced team members
- Lead high-level design discussions
- Participate as a programming pair in an Agile environment strong focus on automated testing
- Gain exposure to many Cutting-Edge Technologies
- Identify opportunities and implement processes to improve team productivity
- Participate in designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting software
- Diagnose and resolve software problems in all environments
Desired Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong Object-Oriented design skills
- Personal and professional integrity
- Strong debugging, analytical and problem-solving skills
- 5+ years of C#/.Net, Java, C++, or a comparable OO language
- Comfort with Software Development Life Cycles, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery.
- College degree (BS or MS) in computer related major or equivalent experience
Desired Technology Experience- (Nice to have)
- Solid understanding and experience working with high availability, high performance, multi-data center systems
- Experience developing multithreaded, scalable, high-performance applications and services
- Experience with cloud-based software systems
- Experience developing with .NET or .NET Core frameworks
- Experience converting legacy ASP.NET Web Form applications with ASP.NET Core
- Experience with Angular, React, Redux, and/or other frontend frameworks
- Experience with Service Bus Architectures and Enterprise Caching
- Experience developing service-oriented architectures (SOA) using WCF, SOAP, or REST, technologies
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or AWS
- Experience with CI/CD Pipelines publishing Docker containers to Kubernetes clusters
- Experience with MongoDB, Elasticsearch, SQL Server, or Redis
- Experienced in one or more automation frameworks (such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible) with 1 or more years of experience.
- Experience with DNS, SMTP, MIME, and other messaging related Internet Standards
About The InSource Group: When you are looking for a new career opportunity, you need an advocate with strong connections within the best companies. The InSource Group supplies select information technology specialists like you, to some of the nation's most prominent companies, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500. The InSource Group's proven recruiting process ensures you are well matched with potential employers. We will assist you with your resume and interviewing techniques as well as provide you background information on the companies and people you choose to interview with. Our account managers and recruiters have a depth of industry experience that enables us to place you in the optimal setting for your skill set, culture preference and job requirements. We match candidates and clients so successfully our client satisfaction on placements is greater than 99 percent.