- Location: Irving, Texas
- Type: Contract To Hire
- Job #37947
Dallas client is seeking an energetic and talented Web Developer to join our development teams in delivering high quality software. The developer will work closely with program managers, product owners, and scrum teams to ensure that new features are prioritized and implemented properly.
- Design and develop new MVC web applications.
- Optionally design and develop mobile application using Cordova targeting iOS and Android platforms.
- Work collaboratively with scrum teams and product owners to identify new features and squash bugs.
- Coordinate with scrum teams to report progress, enhancements and defects to key stakeholders.
- At least 8 years in a software development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Experience working in an agile environment. (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to interact effectively with various teams and management group.
- Ability to solve complex problems, including use of research, analysis, and expertise to develop creative, innovative solutions.
- Must have experience with:
- 5+ years in C#, ASP.Net MVC, Web API, RESTful Services and SQL database
- 5+ years in T-SQL
- Writing complex joins, inserts, updates, and incorporating optimization techniques.
- Writing stored procedures and views.
- 3+ years in ORM experience such as Entity Framework.
- Object-oriented programming using C# in Visual Studio IDE.
- Version control systems. (preferably Git or TFVS)
- Must be extremely organized, motivated, and work with a sense of urgency.
- Nice-to-have experience with:
- Cordova or hybrid mobile experience.
- Wholesale distribution industry.