- Location: Irving
- Type: Contract To Hire
- Job #27582
Dallas based client is looking for a .Net Mobile Apps Developer. This is a contract to hire position.
This position will be primarily developing MVC web application and Cordova mobile apps for iOS and Android platforms. The candidate should have at least 8+ years of software developer experience and at least 3+ years on Mobile Apps development.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good understanding of OOPs concepts and ORM frameworks
- Proficient in ASP.Net MVC, WebApi, RESTful services, JQuery, Grunt and other client side frameworks
- Must have a thorough understanding on Agile and Scrum process model
- Knowledge and hands on experience with hybrid Android & iOS mobile apps preferably on Cordova platform
- Strong hands on experience with Entity framework
- Proficient in database design, normalization, indexing, performance tuning and profiling
- Excellent in writing sql queries, storing procedures, views etc.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment, and interact daily with all levels of staff, including system developers and product owner.
- Work with business to define user stories and assist building acceptance criteria during story grooming.
- Align with development team and product owner to identify gaps in functional coverage
- Proactive research to provide actionable insights that drive future design improvements or functional issues.
- Perform SQL queries to analyze and manipulate data
- Proficient problem solving skills creative thinker, confident and able to express complex ideas in an articulate, concise manner
- Cordova hands on experience
About The InSource Group: When you are looking for a new career opportunity, you need an advocate with strong connections within the best companies. The InSource Group supplies select information technology specialists like you, to some of the nation's most prominent companies, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500. The InSource Group's proven recruiting process ensures you are well matched with potential employers. We will assist you with your resume and interviewing techniques as well as provide you background information on the companies and people you choose to interview with. Our account managers and recruiters have a depth of industry experience that enables us to place you in the optimal setting for your skill set, culture preference and job requirements. We match candidates and clients so successfully our client satisfaction on placements is greater than 99 percent.