- Location: Plano, Texas
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #37807
Dallas based client is looking for a .Net R&D Software Designer. There are 3 positions available, preference is direct hire, but will consider contract to hire for the right person.
- Develops software code
- Participates in design reviews
- Participates in scrum meetings
- Evaluates new software components and upgrades, and writes recommendations on risk mitigation
- Understands the software architecture to be and contributes to its definition
- Understands the SW validation process and has a proven ability to solve the issues raised by the validation team
- Takes responsibility of the SW design, coordinating activities of external partners
- Manages current products’ maintenance
- Evaluates possible improvement of the software designs, based on customer requests
- 2-7 years of experience working in software design and development in the Microsoft.NET framework (XML, CSS, Java Script, jQuery, HTML5, CSHTML, Ajax, C#, WPF, .NET MVC, WCF, SQL)
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile development methods required
- Excellent debugging skills
Since 1992 The InSource Group has provided Information Technology staffing and consulting services to clients ranging from start ups to Fortune 500 companies.
We measure our services both in terms of performance metrics and most importantly the positive impact that our consultants have on our clients business!