- Location: Plano, Texas
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #27128
North Dallas company is looking for a .Net Developer. This is a direct hire position.
The R&D Software Designer will be responsible for the following:
Participates in design reviews
Participates in scrum meetings
- Evaluates new software components and upgrades, and writes recommendations on risk mitigation
- Understands the software architecture to be and contributes to its definition
- Understands the SW validation process and has a proven ability to solve the issues raised by the validation team
- Takes responsibility of the SW design, coordinating activities of external partners
- Manages current products’ maintenance
- Evaluates possible improvement of the software designs, based on customer requests
Experience and skills:
Good teamworker with strong communication skills, reliable, goal and process oriented.
- at least 5 years experience software product design and development
- Microsoft.NET framework (JSON, XML, CSS, Java Script, jQuery, HTML5, CSHTML, Ajax, C#, WPF, .NET MVC, WCF, SQL, EF (entity framework)
- Full-stack development
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile development methods
- Excellent debugging skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science preferred. May accept applicable experience in lieu of education.
- Nice to haves include experience with Bootstrap, Kendo and/or Stimulsoft
Since 1992 The InSource Group has provided Information Technology staffing and consulting services to clients ranging from start ups to Fortune 500 companies.
We measure our services both in terms of performance metrics and most importantly the positive impact that our consultants have on our clients business!