- Location: Dallas
- Type: Contract
- Job #27326
Dallas client is looking for a .Net Software Engineer.
As a software engineer you will be responsible for developing, testing and maintaining a suite of floor control system enhancements. Your role will require operating as a member of an integrated software development team to support operations, engineering, and materials processing by delivering updates to an existing web-based application tied to a database backend.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or a related discipline from an accredited institution or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years of experience in software engineering and/or web development
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Expertise in ASP.NET and Web Forms
- Expertise in C#
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience in object oriented software development
- Experience with source control repositories such as TFS Version Control, Git or SVN
- Experience following an established software engineering process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- College level mathematics (calculus, statistics, linear algebra, etc.)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new software engineering technologies and methodologies
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and within the framework of a multi-discipline team
- Responsible for software engineering tasks including requirements/user story definition, software application and library design, implementation, integration, verification, validation and maintenance.
Since 1992 The InSource Group has provided Information Technology staffing and consulting services to clients ranging from start ups to Fortune 500 companies.
We measure our services both in terms of performance metrics and most importantly the positive impact that our consultants have on our clients business!